What sets the Canterbury English TESOL Program apart from Competitors
- Enrollment in the TESOL program—also known as the TEFL program—assures a job with Canterbury English in Madrid during the school year.
- Guaranteed summer job, with various positions available at summer camps throughout the city and all of Spain.
- Receive the most paid hours (40) of practice teaching offered by any TESOL program.
- Experience 20 hours of practice teaching with children, and 20 hours of business practice teaching.
- Gain an advantage in the ESL job market with the free DVD copy of the final oral teaching presentation.
- Offers the opportunity to gain great job references and valuable contacts for the future.
- Participation in two monthly social events as part of the Canterbury Club and enjoy the overall family atmosphere of the Canterbury English TESOL program.
- Includes the chance to participate in a one month intensive Spanish course at a 30% discount.
- Unlimited access to internet and photocopying.
- Canterbury English TESOL is a comprehensive program that offers a lower price than its competitors while ensuring a small, personal setting, attentive teachers and an internationally recognized certificate upon course completion.
Visit Canterbury English ::.